If you've pretty much planned your entire wedding (because you're good like that), but still need someone to help coordinate the day-of and minimize stress in the two-month countdown, this package is for you! The Garden District gives you monthly email check-ins beginning the day we sign the contract. Then, at the two-month mark, I'll take over all vendor relations, timeline coordination, and be your point-person for the day-of.
- Monthly check-ins from the date of hire, including updated checklists to keep you on-point
- Unlimited consultations via email, telephone, or in-person starting 2 months before the wedding to answer questions and get clarity on your event
- One, 1-hour phone/in-person planning sessions (covering things like assistance in budget determination and breakdown; collaboration and discussion of theme, color, style, and other wedding design aspects; and vendor contract discussions and questions)
- One ceremony and reception site walk-through
- Custom tailored, hour-by-hour wedding day timeline (including reception details) to be shared with vendors, family members, the bridal party and anyone else you need
- Vendor coordination and unlimited correspondence starting 2 months (8 weeks) prior to the big day
- One, 1 hour ceremony rehearsal availability
- Complete day-of coordination (10 hours), including but not limited to:
- Site set-up for ceremony + reception as needed, including pictures, signs, guest book, programs, escort cards, toasting flutes, servingware, favors, second line handkerchiefs, etc.
- Monitoring of vendor set-up + breakdown
- Assistance with transportation logistics for wedding party and guests on day-of, as needed
- Collection from couple and delivery of final payments to vendors
- Onsite coordination, supervision, and orchestration during both ceremony and reception
- Assistance with guest needs throughout the evening
- Access to a full, wedding day emergency kit
This package starts at $1200, and can be customized with add-on services.
Side note: I only take on a handful of these per year to ensure that my brides get the most personalized, attentive service possible. Quality over quantity is my jam!