If you've pretty much planned your entire wedding (because you're good like that), but still need someone to help coordinate the day-of and minimize stress in the 6 week countdown, this package is for you! The Garden District gives you an online checklist beginning the day we sign the contract, so we can both be on track. Then, at the 6 week mark, I'll take over all vendor relations, timeline coordination, and be your point-person for the day-of.
- Online, updated checklists to keep you on-point
- Unlimited consultations via email, telephone, or in-person starting 6 weeks before the wedding to answer questions and get clarity on your event
- One ceremony and reception site walk-through (completed with or without you, depending on if you're in town)
- Custom tailored wedding day timeline (including reception details) to be shared with vendors, family members, the bridal party and anyone else you need
- Vendor coordination and unlimited correspondence starting 6 weeks prior to the big day
- One, 1 hour ceremony rehearsal availability
- Complete day-of coordination (10 hours), including:
- Site set-up for ceremony + reception as needed, including pictures, signs, guest book, programs, escort cards, toasting flutes, servingware, favors, second line handkerchiefs, small displaysetc.
- Coordination of vendor arrival, set-up, etc.
- Delievery of remaining vendor payments, as needed (provided in sealed, labeled envelops by you)
- Onsite coordination, supervision, and orchestration during both ceremony and reception to ensure flow of event
- Access to a full, wedding day emergency kit
This package starts at $1200, and can be customized with add-on services.
Side note: I only take on a handful of these per year to ensure that my brides get the most personalized, attentive service possible. Quality over quantity is my jam!