Permissions + Comments Policy
As a site user, you may:
- Print posts/content from this site for noncommercial use (up to 15 copies only) as long as you include the following copyright: "Copyright NewlyNOLABride.com All rights reserved. Originally published at www.NewlyNOLABride.com."
- Repost a summary of an article or exerpt with a link back to the original post.
- Link to NewlyNOLABride.com or any of its published posts.
As a site user, you may NOT:
- Repost any NewlyNOLABride.com content in its entirety.
- Alter or sell any content from this site.
- Utilize or credit any of the content published on the NewlyNOLABride.com as your own for any reason, including business endeavors.
- Translate into another language without permission.
To request permission for any of the above listed under the not allowed category, please email email@example.com.
By posting on this blog, you consent to the following policy:
As always, I welcome and encourage comments on our blog posts. Please keep all comments related to the content. Please be kind to fellow posters. I reserve the right to remove any comment at any time. You have the right to voice your thoughts, disagree with fellow posters, provide insight, or comment in general as long as your content is not defamatory, abusive, offensive, or otherwise inappropriate.
You may use my site anonymously, and as such, may comment anonymously or by name/username. The email address you use to comment on the NewlyNOLABride.com will not be used inappropriate, sold to third party sites, displayed on the site, or used to contact you unless you designate otherwise. Please know that your privacy is of the utmost importance to me.
Ownership of Comments:
When posting a comment on the NewlyNOLABride.com, you retain ownership of said comment, while granting me license to post your comment. The license is irrevocable, non-exclusive, world-wide and royalty free. By posting a comment, you grant me the right to store, transmit, display, use, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comment in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a printable or book, in an email, or in a video.
I expressly disclaim any and all liability that may result from any comment you leave on this site. By commenting on this site, you agree that you retain all ownership rights for the comments you post on this site and that you will relieve me from any and all liability that may result from those postings.